Sunday, November 20, 2011

Baby Pixie Hat 0-3 Months - My First Knitting Pattern!!



Here is my first knitting pattern ever.  Hope you like it! I just made it up as I went, but am pretty happy with the may it turned out. If I were to make this hat again, I would start with 24 sts and omit row 13.  I think that would make it more of a newborn size. Here is the video I followed to learn how to use Double Pointed Needles.  This video was made by the fiber artist from whom I purchased the yarn in the photo.



So here is the pattern! Enjoy! Please share pictures if you make this! :-)

This pattern can also be downloaded from Ravelry Here, Crafsy Here,


If you'd like to say "Thanks" for the free patterns and support future patterns, pleaseconsider sending a small gift through PayPal to me at cclpiper@gmail.com :)



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I just love it :) I will be sending you more yarn in a few days! yay finally :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am mailing this hat to you at some point. So it is yours!

      Delete