Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fall Baby Beanie Drive

Hey Everyone! It's time for a Fall Baby Beanie Drive. I have selected Pregnancy Resource Center of Salt Lake City, as our recipient. My goal is to collect 200 crocheted & knitted hats for Newborns & Preemies by October 24th! Can we do it? Now I can't make these all myself. Are you willing to make a few and send them to me? If you are please email me at mail.oodles4noodles@gmail.com so I can send you my mailing address. You can find a few free patterns on my blog and many other places on the web. If you live in the area you can deliver them with me! I will keep you all updated on donations with pic's. It's getting cooler here in Utah, so let's keep those little heads warm! Please share this around FB as much as possible. Thanks!!
Here is there link for more info on the organization!
http://www.pregnancyresource.net/

Here's a link to my Basic Chunky Newborn Beanie. http://oodles4noodles.blogspot.com/2011/06/basic-chunky-newborn-beanie-free.html
to get you started.

1 comment:

  1. I have wanted to learn to crochet forever. I'm a pretty quick learner but have no one to teach me to crochet. I'm a stay at home mom and would LOVE to help make beanies if I was able to figure out how. Especially for your cause, I'm a nursing student and want to work in the Neonatal ICU. Anyway, I'd love to help. Do you have a tutorial to show me how to make a beanie? If you don't, do you know where I could find one? Please let me know, you can email me at chelsg106@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete